Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Insanity, Chaos, & a New Perspective

It's not easy raising little warriors.....can anyone else relate??  Ethan (almost 5) and Marcelo (2) are so FULL of energy it's CRAZY most of the time.  =)  And they currently seem to have a love/hate relationship.  Mostly they love each other...but they play games like "let's push each other and laugh and laugh until someone gets hurt." (Of course that's not what they call the game. I think they actually refer to it as BONK, and they, of course, never "mean" for anyone to get hurt).

They also really like the "let's sing, shout, stomp, and scream to make mom go crazy" game. I was thinking today it is REALLY good we don't live in an apartment.

But then in the midst of it all there are these WONDERFUL PRECIOUS moments that melt my heart.  Like Marcelo ALWAYS saying "thank you mom" whether I give him a cookie, a car to play with, or open a door for him. Or Ethan exclaiming, "Mom, this dinner is GREAT!!!"

Mario and I talk occasionally how when we take time to think about it, we are probably A LOT like our kids in how we act towards our Heavenly Father. I am SO GLAD He has soooooo much more patience that I do!!! I can't imagine how many "time out's" I'd be in.  (Or that maybe I've been in and thought it was all God's fault instead of my own).

Well, nothing like having kids to help us live with a mix of near insanity and gaining a new perspective on our personal relationship with the Lord.  Hmmmm...think that was on purpose??  I do.   =)

Enjoy the last bit of September!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment