Friday, September 2, 2011

Raising Warriors?

You may ask why I named this blog spot Raising Warriors...but not only do Mario and I hope to raise up our children to be Warriors for the Lord, their names both mean warrior.  Ethan's name means courageous warrior (& Ethan was one of David's mighty men), and Marcelo means little warrior. Pretty funny---since he's not so little.  (He is in the 97% for his age for height, and it is estimated he will be 6 ft 4 in when fully grown!)

As we are on this en devour of raising and training our children (which takes up most of our lives right now), I thought I'd blog about it...so I'd take time to pause and reflect in the midst of this journey, and to share my journey with any of you wanting to hear what's happening in our lives.

So...here's to my first blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment