Friday, September 2, 2011

A New Season

We have definitely entered a new season in our lives...and in many ways it is like a breath of fresh air.  After three long and heavy years, Mario has finished his Masters in Counseling! That means no more commuting to Seattle, no more homework, no more internship--while working full time.  Praise the Lord!  It is wonderful knowing he is coming home for dinner, him having more time to be with the boys, watching him "farm" in our garden, etc.
It also continues to be an adjustment to life without my dad. In so many ways there is a relief that the hardship of caring for him is over.  And yet, I miss him. We miss him.
And this week Ethan started preschool three afternoons a week....and it happens to be during Marcelo's nap time...which means this mom of two VERY active boys gets a chance to take a break!!! Who knows, maybe I'll actually clean my house!  Or enjoy a cup of coffee in silence!  Ahhhh...just thinking about it brings a smile to my face!
Well, I'm off to ensure Ethan eats some lunch before he heads out the door to preschool! Have a great day and weekend everyone!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment